Just wanna be alone

I'm now in the mood of "wanna be alone"..yea..for no reason. Just feel comfortable being alone. Disappear from MSN, FB, only talk to people when I want to..take away food for my meals, shop alone and bla bla..actually not the 1st time le..I used to be like this..ehm, now think back I'm like went back to the 1st year when I have not started relationship. Cool..does it mean I return to my original state already? If really the case, I'm glad to be like this..

Haiz..the extension of staying of hall has been giving me problems, really hope that I can get my hall if not really damn ma fan. I kinda like giving tuition, dunno..can find my motive, and it gives me the feeling that I have something to look forward and to complete. Although I give tuition because of money initially but now not really. In any case, money is still important for me now, in order to do and buy things that I want, I have to find ways to earn as much as I can..wau..since when money becomes soo important to me huh? I also dunno...:)

Comments

Popular Posts