A random post after reading all the archieve

I started to blog because of you, when I felt so down that I got no where to release. After half a year, when I looked back all my blogs, most of them related to you, how sad I was when I was missing you. Now, I know I have gotten over all these, I'm not gonna miss you anymore and then I realise all the blogs seem so childish. A 23 year old gal actually blogged this kind of blog.haha! but well, sometimes when you are in love you are not yourself anymore.

Im not someone who will show my happiness and sadness on my face. Instead I normally hide my feelings. When Im nervous or scared, you can hardly find any sign of it from me. I love you but I won't show you so I always say you must be able to feel me. Thus darling, although my actions don't always show that I care bout you, you should understand me well right now. Sometimes you cant compare the way I treat a guy I like and you la..it's totally different you see..it's different kind of love..just like my love towards my families and you guys is different too! so don't put them to weigh using a mass balance k! It will never be balanced.

Comments

Popular Posts