The end of recess week!

er..technically there is 1 more day before the end of recess week la..but well..there are still alot of works to do even it's recess..haha..shall not mention about those depressing stuff, let's look at what have I enjoyed during the recess..

ehm..let me see, I had my soft rebonding on Fri then Sat met bff for movie. We watched the Child's Eye casted by Rainie Yang..it has been quite some time since my last ghost movie and I realised I'm not as brave as last time to watch ghost movie anymore..haha! After that we went Shu Teppan for dinner. Omg! The food is sooo nice la! I'm definitely going there again! And then we had Fruit Paradise for dessert. Actually not that fantastic as mentioned by others leh, but well not too bad also la..

ok, Sunday went JB with the other 4. As normal, went there to sing k and eat! We had 大头贴 also, I love doing this although it's quite ex, it's fun!haha..Alrite move to Monday, went Singapore Flyer with Mun Fong, also another random date.haha..but apparently bff not so happy with it!:p Thanks Mun Fong for the dinner treat but I insisted to pay him back flyer's ticket. However the tic was quite cheap since we bought it using passion card, it's only $10. I wanted to go Singapore Flyer since dunno how long ago and I finally went! well, not going for another time any time soon unless got special occasion la..haha! Tuesday..just went out to buy some stuff and tadah! Wednesday! Had a long, boring and depressing safety lecture. Luckily we went for steamboat at Geylang. A bit far but the food and service are quite satisfying. I realise the relationship within our click is getting better and better! Feel so comfortable with them around! Thursday, entire day of project meeting then Friday..not very productive! was so so so tired although I slept very early the night before. Went Kembangan for mee sua then came back hall. I decided to go for a run at night! haha..yea man..I went for a run with heavy haze outside!hahahha..Finally, today! Went LWN to borrow a book and realized the book is no longer available! blame myself for not borrowing it yest!:( I have finished studying for a quiz (as in only the lecture notes la) before started writing this blog. not too bad la for today..later gonna finish my term paper!

Alrite..summary of 1 week of recess..haha..actually kinda fruitful! now looking forward to the next holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts