It's Valentine's!!

A day for all the couples! haha..not for me of course since i'm now single and available! :p But well I'm glad that I had a sweet and wonderful Valentine's. It has been 2 years but I can still remember how we spent the night together. haha..it's kinda sweet in fact..We didn't have a really luxurious celebration, no candle light dinner..no fireworks..in fact I don't need materials to be satisfied, just like any other normal girls..all we want is the thought..care..and most importantly..Love...:) I love to share with my other half, everything about myself. Thus, he must be my soul mate at the same time. I will also expect him to be the same, share everything with me, I don't like to feel left out from his world..this makes me feel insecure. But I realised this might be a problem too..that guys might not feel the same way...

Well, waiting for the right guy to appear..he must be somewhere out there though I don't know how long will it takes. Anyway, Happy Valentine's! Enjoy this special day with your love ones!:)

Comments

Popular Posts