A little update of myself





Alright, here to do some updates after nearly a month without blogging..too lazy! :p well, I have started working though I took 3 days leaves after working only a week..haha! for convocation and family ma..what to do..haha..I have been lucky enough to be allocated in Business Development Department for my 1st rotation, get to be involved in a newly developed project, got to revise back my Malay, haha..Besides, the people in the company are really nice to get along with, had a dinner come drinking session for the 1st Friday in the company, happening sia..almost drunk that night! But I like it! :) Gonna be busier soon with meetings and courses to attend. Anyway, I do look forward to all these!

Alright, apart from work, convocation is another big thing to update! Never know that convocation is soo fun! hahaha..Had fun taking photos around though the ceromony is abit boring..and I realise our gown is really pretty! :) can give it to my kids next time.lol!!! Thanks to the convocation, my mum and sis get to come over Singapore after 19 years,,damn long sia! Brought them around Singapore, tiring but how I wish that they will stay here for good!! May be should bring all of them over next time!

okla..that's about it. It's a Friday and I'm sitting down here to blog! what the...-.-

Comments

Popular Posts