Chinese New Year 2013

Just came back from a week long holiday! Spent half of the time in hometown for CNY and another half in Phuket (will blog about it next).

I went home on Friday (Sat is 除夕) so technically I've avoided those traffic jam and human jam haha! Too bad my bro not so lucky..so here are some of the special things I did for this CNY. Do you know what is 卷面? Bet most of you dunno..lol! I don't know a second person that knows how to make this but my family does! Below are some pictures to show you! It's available only upon request and not guaranteed you can get it! hahaha..sibeh dao! Best is to eat with my mum's Lor Bak la..no one can fight!



ok..after that normal la..what we usually do for CNY? 拜年...oh ya..baby drove all the way from Melaka to my house to 拜年..we also got wet in the rain cause I insisted to 烧金纸 for my godfather..haha..other than that just to tell you I lost money through gambling (sheee)..then nothing else but to show you what I wore for CNY..lol! The most exciting part for me!

Grandpa and I!

Me in Klarra's dress for Day 1
Me in Maryjulian's Leather Sleeves Dress for Day 2 (left)
and LoveBonito's dress on Day 3 (right)
Last but not least, will like to recommend you this very new online accessories blogshop (Fortywings) to have a look!  Received their item and love it! My ring came with nice and sincere packaging plus handwritten sweet note! They ship internationally too!


Next post will be on my Valentine in Phuket..Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts