The End...

Today marks an end of my first career..yup! My last day with HMI today. I have been with them for 1 year and 9 months, not too long not too short. It might not be the best company but I definitely gained a lot started off as a Management Associate then Marketing Executive. Had lots of exposure meeting with different people and working with a lot of experienced people. Had my farewell lunch at a Korean Restaurant - Big Mama recommended by Avril. Their seafood pancake is a must try! Do give a try if you are nearby. Went to Google office after saying goodbye and camwhoring with most of the colleagues. The feeling was kinda complicated la..feel happy but a bit 舍不得 at the same time. Mostly because of the people there..well..it's time to move on to achieve my goal anyway..so yup! Everyone please take good care and I wish you all the best!! Kimberly, please don't cry alone in the room. hahaha! Avril, don't feel lonely without me around >.<. Jesse, stop working OT after Edwin is in! Jennifer, all the best dealing with employers..lol! Shirley (not sure if you are reading -.-), don't miss me too much, we will meet at least once a month! Chai Sean, sorry for throwing all the stuff to you but well truly wish you luck and all the best! You can do it!




Last but not least, for those who missed my previous post, I will officially be a financial planner with Great Eastern in perhaps a week time (still waiting for license -.-). However, I'll need a bit of your help. I'm looking for a few friends who are interested to know more about insurance products (savings, medical, investment) to be my training partner. You can take this opportunity to understand more before you commit to anything. You don't necessary need to buy anything from me la but I need you to be my practise partner since I'm still new to this industry. Even if at last you wanna buy, don't worry that there will be really experienced senior to guide me through. I can be contacted through FB or my contact 90126771 in case you don't have my number. Let me know if you are interested k! =) Special note for those Malaysian friends with PR status, do you know that you can enhance your basic medishield without cash payment? Yup, it can be done using medisave and I strongly encourage you to do it asap to cover higher percentage of hospitalisation bill in case.

Comments

Popular Posts