Mixed feelings

Have been really in doubts recently..worrying about a lot of things..not really worry but more like I'm kind of lost my way in work..after working for 4 months..more and more things seem to be clearer yet confusing..just rotated to a new department with only 1 manager and 1 executive..then the executive resigned..so I'm supposed to take over his job..then a lot of thoughts came across since the manager does not seem to be a good lead..How should I describe the feelings? Some things happened and just made me more depressed and lost of motivations..I know I shouldn't get affected but just can't control..seriously I have no idea how to put all my thoughts in words..I can only say..I'm clueless..so just feel depressed..

The Ubin retreat did help me to forget about work at least for a weekend..how I wish it's holiday everyday...and of course..if there is someone for me to wind at, cry on..that would be perfect! well..life can never be perfect..so just cry to myself..sleep it away and it will be a brand new day!

Comments

Popular Posts