Another Wonderful Weekend!

Yay! It was a happy Saturday! Went out with my boy to watch Resident Evil IV but wasn't too fantastic. However Milla Jovovich, I still love you! haha..will definitely watch the next one! After movie, we went to Chinatown to have dinner (my fav stingray) along the food street. Also took a stroll around the area to enjoy looking at the tanglung decorations. Met a friend coincidentally too! Well, it was crowded but I kinda enjoyed the crowd with that kind of ambience..very 亲切. Oh! I finally bought my scarfs after looking for it for really long. Bought 3 at S$10! haha..cheap dao..
 
Kla..let's take a look at some pictures now...

OOTD! with Hi-Low dress plus Aldo platform sandals!





Nice?



A supposedly very nice egg tart! Not too bad not too good. At Chinatown too!

The shop name for the egg tart.


Ok..just to add on this though it didn't happen over the weekend. haha..We celebrated Teng Seng's birthday at Tung Lok Seafood Restaurant as he requested to eat nice crabs! So we went and had a great dinner! Some photos of the food shown below. *drooling*


My fav vege all time!

Wasabi prawn..yum!


This is nice too! Salted egg crab!

Chili crab!
Ok..what should I post next? hahaha

Comments

Popular Posts