For you, my friend (Tips towards happy and positive life - Part 1)

So, I have just ended a 3d2n learning conference (MDRT Experience) in Bangkok. Just like any other conference, there will be something that gave me a paradigm shift and gave me the courage to start something new.

There was this speaker who said this: "Share your wisdom. Do not be too humble to share with others what you are good at. You will never know how someone's life can be impacted by the words you share." This gave me some enlightenment to share my thinking process of being someone positive and happy always.

To start of with, here's the first tip I want to share. Do things that will give you a good start of the day. Do things that will make you start your day happy. It sounds simple isn't it? I think the main point is do you even have the clarity on what makes you happy? It can be really simple things.

For me personally, I like to dress nicely to make myself feel good. Ironing is troublesome, however one fun thing that I find through ironing is to plan my entire week with outfits that I like. Dress up nicely makes me feel confident, who doesn't like to look good right? Oh, and I love to take ootd! Why not show other people how good you look after dressing up?!

The downside of this is that I tend to shop a lot hahaha! So my next point will be how to make yourself look good everyday and at the same time make sure your pocket doesn't get a big hole.

1) Have a budget in mind monthly for purchasing of new clothes so that you won't overspend
- In fact not only on buying clothes, always have a budget for each item on monthly expenses

2) Have a regular shop or online shop that you can rely on for the sizing so that you won't waste the money for purchasing something not suitable
- Online shop that I always buy from: https://www.lovebonito.com/
- Taobao can be a good choice for cheaper options but quality and sizing can be quite at risk sometimes
- There are a few blogshops which offer free exchange service nowadays too

3) Buy clothes that can mix and match into different styles
- I'm someone who likes 新鲜感. I don't like to look the same all the time. So I know I need to buy more separate tops and bottoms instead of one piece. I mean it's up to individuals, if you prefer one piece and that makes you feel happy go ahead!

I think that's all for my 1st post after so long. Will try to update as frequent as possible!

#throwback to one of my chio-er ootd >.<



Comments

Popular Posts