Wonderful Weekend!

Went to Xin Kun's house for the 1st time over the long weekend. Didn't intend to go over at 1st but due to the tic to come back from Kp to Johor has ran out, I decided to follow him back to Malacca. I was rather nervous at 1st..haha..meeting his mum and sis for the 1st time ma..of course will get nervous..but it turned out to be good! I think his mum more shy than me..lol! She is very easy to get along with..which makes me feel relieved..so worried that his family is not easy to get along with then I have to make more effort..lol! Bought his mum a recipe book and sis some macaroons..look like they like the presents alot..lol! and thanks to Xin Kun for driving me around for that two days..it's really nice to have him with me all time..oh ya! we went to watch Step Up 4..very very nice!!! especially the mob in the musuem..just prettttyyyyy! Kla..just a short update since I last updated my blog..haha..I'm going to Bali this Thursday! will blog about it after coming back! See you soon!



Comments

Popular Posts