Late Night Shopping at Genting First World Plaza

Good news to those who love going Genting! If you find that there's nothing to do besides gambling at night..you can now enjoy late night shopping at Genting First World Plaza! All the shops in First World Plaza will be open from 10am to 1am, between 9 November to 31 December! Shiok not??
 
I always find it amazing that I actually shopped at Genting. I mean there are so many shopping malls out there why shop at Genting right? Well..when you are tired of all the exhausting rides outdoor and have finished all the rides indoor..what else can you do? (plus I'm not a fan of gambling >.<) so shopping is the only fun thing to do! ok..not so fun for my purse.........
 
Yea..There are more than 60 Retail and 70 F&B outlets plus attractions for all ages! Just walk around I'm rather sure you will grab something in the end..haha! So if you are planning to go Genting during the period of 9 November to 31 December, don't be surprised seeing all the shops still open during wee hour k!
 
More information you can visit the website below:

Credit: Agoda.com

Comments

Popular Posts