New Buy

Went back to Malaysia over the long weekend and decided to stop by Seremban to have crabs with old friends...While waiting for Lay Tze, Yen Qi and I decided to go to Seremban Terminal 2 to walk around. Who knows, within just half and hour I guess, I bought a new top, a pair of flats and 2 pairs of tatoo stockings (my tatoo stockings got scratched on its way back to Singapore and I had no choice to dispose them T.T).

So below are some of the pictures taken with me in the new top and new flats. Trying to be a little more girlish though MODE is still my favourite!

Lace top with Denim shorts (Denim shorts bought by sister from UK, very comfy!)


Accessories - Collier Turning Leather Bracelet by Maryjulian and Accessories:Bracelet!
I've gotten this lovely leather bracelet for spending more than SGD 50 at Maryjulian in Nov 2012. There are two other colors for your choice! I might do up a post about Maryjulian when I have chance to show off  the outfits I bought! hahaha...


Baby and I camhoring in the room
 
Can you see the flats? ok..too small I know..haha..it looks simple but there is this stripe of ribbon on top. Very girl! hahaha..The bottom right is the Pho I had at Nam Nam Restaurant at Raffles City. Thought I can finally find a very yummy Pho like the one I had in Vietnam but I was wrong......
 
That's about it for this post..^.^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts