The day I 1st met YOU..yes..you...:)

Have you ever recalled the day when you 1st met the people around you? Your bestie, your beloved, your friends...If you did, did you realise how amazing it is that you two bumped into each other on one random day, and then become so close to each other? Don't you think they are fated to come into your life? Although some of them did not stay long enough to go through every up and down with you, they were once so important. Although they left, although they are no longer as close, they left something with you. Something that you learned through tears and smiles. While some of them are still present, you will never know when are they leaving, might be today, tomorrow or 10 years later..cherish while you can...

I remember what you wore on the 1st day, you came into my life and I thought 'hey', you know this could be something...

The song that inspired me writing this blog, and you came across my mind.:)

Comments

Popular Posts