Dunno what to put for title..haha!

And again..School is opening. I have been slacking through my entire 1 month holidays. Thanks to Ivan and Shi Hui who spreaded the germs in my room, I'm now down with flu and sorethroat just before school starts. How cool can it be right? haha...

Went JB with guys that were unexpected, it was an impromptu outing. And again without fail, every time I met him my heart will get distracted for at least one day. And then I will need to calm it down again. hahahha..this sounds funny. Guys and girls are really different aren't they? How can he be so calm while I was like riding roller coaster? This makes me feel like..Argh! I'm really nothing to him..this is kinda embarassed especially for someone 好强 like me!

Sien! School is starting means I got so much work to do again! and looking for jobs..haizzz..can't wait to get into working world but also feel reluctant to face the reality so soon! But no matter what..fighting!!!

Hehe..forgot to mention about my 1 day work at Nex..selling Mandarin Orange with Taiwan Gu Niang costume. Kinda tired but quite interesting. And the manager called me just now and asked if I can work for another event but too bad I'm schooling. However she said she will look for me for weekends event. Hoho! that's how my money comes in!

Oh seriously, I need more tissue papers now!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts