I love weekends!

I guess FYDP has made me sort of tired from school. Com lab has became the 2nd home in school while my 1st is my hall where I spend time to sleep. This is only 1st stage of FYDP indeed and there will be another 2 stages to come. Good thing is that we don't need to prepare for final presentation and thus can concentrate on finals. It's only start of the week but I already hoping for the arrival of weekends. Im supposed to be studying for quizzes but I really wanna enjoy the free time I have after a tiring week. blah...This is kind of mentally tired because I am using my brain the whole day of school. Use it for FYDP and some other stuff. After dinner, my mind is totally blocked, I can feel that it's not functionng anymore. This is my last sem in NTU but sadly I can't enjoy it.

Looking for jobs at the same time. I am targetting for management trainee program and hopefully I can get what I want. I do not wish to end up in a field that I don't enjoy doing it and end up praying for weekends everyday.

Comments

  1. jiayou babe!! and dun forget to date me on weekends when we graduate!!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..so fast tokin bout dates after graduation

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must book you first! if not later i think queue up also won't reach my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..gt so bad anot..i gt no ppl to date

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts