Last recess week in NTU

Well, that's the end of the 1 week recess for the final sem in Uni. The worst recess week I ever had! hahaha..yea man..I was in school everyday from morning till night to do my projects. Felt so reluctant to wake up everyday! It will be more tiring when school starts again but hang in there..it's gonna over real soon!

Also went to do part time job promoting Darlie..haha! will be promoting again this coming weekend at Tiong Bahru, drop by to visit me if you want!haha..Was so stressed today since Darlie's manager drop by to see how was I doing. The free samples were so many and I was supposed to finish 6 cartons of them in 8 hours. The 1st day I didn't really give out alot, due to her appearance today, I gave out 4 cartons in 1 and a half hour..that's the fastest promotion I ever did! just speaking nonstop! Really tired lo..came back had lunch, cleaned up the room, bathed and I slept for 1 hr plus..damn suang! haha..

Sian ho..my recess got nothing much about having fun leh! Shouldn't call it recess at all!!!! okla..got la..went Timbre with Melaka gang. It was kind fun actually, just that I was abit too tired after work..didn't put in my 100% to have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts