This weekend...

Well, nothing special happened during this weekend. Didn't hang out with friends but had my own sweet time resting in hall and...mugging..haha..yea, mugging while slacking in hall because I have 3 quizzes coming this week! I kinda enjoy it though sometimes I feel a bit bored. And I found that online is getting boring too! Don't feel like going to msn, facebook got nothing to see, twitter also nothing much..haha..watching shows that I'm following is the only entertainment. Watched Green Hornet, not really nice..luckily I didn't watch it in cinema. The week after this will be recess but I have plenty of things to do..project, project and project! haha..but I will still find time to hang out with friends, to catch up with those I seldom meet..yup..that's all for today!:)

Comments

Popular Posts