Memories


Was packing my room just now..going to leave this school real real soon! Im gonna miss here..but my new place is not bad too..convenient..

While packing, saw this bag of cards from choir friends since 2008. Without fail, I will tear every time reading them, haha..May be I'm just too emotional..Memories flash back while reading the cards, memories since I first joined choir, then became the games in charge, assistant log and chairperson eventually. All the efforts put into choir for the 3 years, not alot but not that little. Met my first love, someone that I still miss though we have parted for 2 and a half years..No doubt time cures wounds, but apparently I choose to remember the good ones. The images for sad moments seem to be blur now..I might be emotional sometimes, but this keeps me from forgetting all the sweet memories I had, I guess that's why you are still the one in me somewhere..

Comments

Popular Posts