It's Christmas Eve

As always, don't really have much feelings towards Christmas, not my tradition to celebrate this festive season.

Btw, feeling bored with my life recently..and I realise I love new things in life, new friends, new experience..haha..as long as to do something that I don't usually do makes me excited..even going to NTUC..taking bus..lol!

You asked me what are my New Year's resolutions..the first thing popped up in my head: find a boyfriend, settle down few years later..haha..I may sound a bit desperate but no doubt I am really a love driven person, life wouldn't be complete without having someone that I love, someone that I can share everything with, someone that will always be there for me or with me..

2nd thought, I need to expand my social circle..Life's getting boring without new friends around..I am a boring person, I need to have new friends, tell me new stuff, knowing what the others are doing.

Well, I guess that's about it, let see if I can achieve both in 2012! so do you, realise yours and I'm sure you will! =)

Comments

Popular Posts