About how I lost him..



Ok..a happy photo to cheer you up before the sad post!


A very special him...my Godfather...

This is the first time I write about him..someone who really loves and 'sayang' me. My Godfather and Godmother took care of me since I'm a baby..shall cut it short...They divorced in the end..Godfather actually committed suicide and that was the first time I saw him lying in hospital. I was in Primary I think and he asked..Will I feel sad if he really passed away...I had no answer as I didn't know how to respond.

The second and last time I saw him lying in hospital was during my A-level. This time was different as he never spoke to me and never come back to me anymore. This was also the time when I experienced the most helpless moment in my life. Everything came too sudden, was on my way back home from Melaka, Mum called and informed that Godfather is in hospital. Crying all the way back, went to hospital and looked at him lying on bed with all the life-saving equipment. Doctor explained what happened to him and I truly understood that it's hard for him to be back this time.

Skipped some classes just to make sure that I will be around when he passed away. Went to hospital everyday but didnt know what to say to him. Didn't know what should I do, called a friend helplessly without telling her what happened. Only a few days later, he passed away without saying a word. Driving while crying to send my aunt back to his house to collect some stuff..and the funeral began....

Some things are fated...Just a week before all these happened..I told him that I wanna meet him somewhere and go back hometown with him. It has been some time since I last companied him to have a ride on bus..and that was the last time. In any case, I still feel fortunate to have spent that short, precious time with him for the last time.

Went to the temple to see him before CNY...this time round told him that I'm not doing quite well recently, hope that he will bless me in the heaven..haha..it might not come true but feel relieved to tell him about it....

Well, that's about it I guess..this can be a memory but definitely a memory that can never be forgotten.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts