Challenges in life

Well..things change while you think that everything seems to be stable..nothing can be done but to accept and adapt..

Yes..looking for a new HDB unit although the current place I have only occupied for less than a month due to unforeseen circumstances. And then for work, seems to be challenging as well..thinking to request to be transferred to Msia hospital for my remaining of rotation. Will definitely leave this company after the programme..but don't wanna waste time in a department that I cant learn anything new.

Things don't go according to plans all the time. In that case I shall let God decides where I should go next. I always believe that our life is all planned and decided. Just that we don't know what are the plans for us before the right time..

Comments

  1. Pretty...jia you k? Some times i felt awful too...but, let's just jia you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup! jiayou! i feel happy for you too..hope that your current job will be a really good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts