16th March - Special Day for Mr Kuah

hahaha..16 March is baby's birthday..Actually we didn't really celebrate it in a very special way la. Bought a set of perfume for him as bday present and technically it can also be couple's perfume. The highlight of the day is actually the long waited performance - Disney On Ice! Bought tickets online like one month ago and decided to watch it on this special day. However it's more like what I want that he wants..haha! Went to Singapore Indoor Stadium and saw that kids were everywhere! hahahah! We were the rare few adults without children. Baby's colleague also teased him for that..lol! In any case, we enjoyed the show ok! Our seats were damn near the stage. Pictures should tell you more about it.

His - number 3; Mine - number 1







The day was a special day for him but also the most tiring day for him, he claimed. We went out the whole day and he complained that he felt very tired already at like around 5pm. After the show, we went to Marina Square wanted to have Putien for dinner but their dinner time only starts at 5.30pm. Hence, went to Millenia Walk to have a walk and ended up grabbed a bite at the famous Tonkotsu King Ramen's sister shop in Parco Marina. Their minced meat rice is still the best I had ever tasted.


My OOTD
Love this dress from LoveBonito again! Bought it from a re-seller in brand new condition. Love the back as well as the flowy design! Something that I must mention is the stick on bra that I bought from LoveBonito as well. I didn't really like using stick on bra as I feel that it makes me feel unsecured. However, in order for me to wear the dress I had to no matter what so bought one from LoveBonito. Surprisingly, it was so sticky and comfortable throughout the day!! This is the 1st time I wear it and hopefully the stickiness will stay for at least a few times!


Us!
No idea why is it in this direction -.-

Comments

Popular Posts