Long Time No Blog!

hahaha..sorry for the super lack of update! Bf and Bff have been complaining about it! well..I have been really really busy that I don't even have time to have casual outing with pretty outfits till the last Saturday! So I figured out that may be it's time to do a little bit of update.
 
Finally I had a day without having to work. Went for Dim Sum with Malacca friends at Taste Paradise, ION. I think the Dim Sum were not bad and I like their XO Sauce Carrot Cake. Liu Sha Bun was not too bad too! The speed that they served food was incredibly fast. There were 8 of us on that day and each of us paid around $25 so I think the price is considered resonable. Can have a try if you like Dim Sum. The next one that I want to try is Tim Ho Wan! Just that don't know when will the queue be slightly shorter :p.

Taste Paradise and Hokkaido Ramen


After Dim Sum, Baby and I went for shopping. I was eyeing on a pair of heels from Aldo so finally owned it! wahahaha...The other day Teng Seng bought me my birthday present! The first this year! haha..with me around to choose of course! Another pair of shoes..hahaha..Baby always say, women are centipedes. Oh well....



It's summer, a lot of blogshops are selling crop tops now. So I bought one from my favourite Agneselle. I think their clothes are getting nicer and nicer. So here's my outfit of the day. =)


I'm going to Krabi soon for my birthday! This will be my second time there..After all the hard work, it's time to have a short break! =)) Will be back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts