Japan Day 5 - Kyoto

hahaha..after soo long finally I'm posting about Japan again! Day 5 - From Osaka to Kyoto

I would say these two cities are rather different. Kyoto is more lay back. The area of our hostel is actually very peaceful, a very small town. Nothing much to explore actually but you can go to 三条,四条 to shop.

The place we stayed - 京都伏見
Nearest station:
JR INARI( 稲荷) Station ( 3 minutes walking distance )
KEIHAN Fushimi-Inari (伏見稲荷) Station

Kyoto is a place full of templessss! hahahha..but their temples are very nice and big!

Shrine just behind our hostel



清水寺

Interesting



Nice desserts place!



Unagi rice!
I think I'm getting lazier! Sorry!! Ask me if you wanna know more details like where we went, the exact addresses and bla bla.... Else pictures shall tell you everything! =p

Comments

Popular Posts