My Awesome July Part 2

So why is my July awesome?? Well.. It's my bday month! haha..I had never loved July as much as this year. Almost all my dreams have come true except one! My denim top =(

Alright! Start with my 1st dream that have come true! Yup! I have finally met the one after 3 years. A very nice and reliable guy (at least to me I think so). It's rather amazing how we get together after knowing each other for 8 years..haha..I always wonder how friends that have known each other suddenly fall on each other and that happened to me! haha..

Second! Basically all my friends have granted me things that I wish to get for my bday la..hahahha! Like Chanel lipstick, MAC blusher and bla bla bla...Oh ya! not forget to mention that I went back to KL purposely to celebrate my bday. Theme for the day should be fine dining and we had our dinner at Victoria Station at Jalan Ampang.

Alright! July has been awesome and real busy for me! Went for a 4 day business trip in KL basically with meetings everyday! But today is just awesome! Received good news at work! =)) ok..shall stop here and it's time for pictures!






Comments

Popular Posts