The Start of My Awesome July 2012

Haha..this will be the 1st post about how awesome my July is! Alright! Today is dating Teng Seng's day..Dressed up nicely and got ready to meet him for lunch at Tonkotsu King! I've blogged about this fantastic ramen earlier..go search for it if you wanna try ya!

LOTD!
LoveBonito's top and bottom..Nice aren't they? Visit their website to look for more awesome apparel! Other blogshops available here too!  http://siowwei.creativesolutionsmall.com/ 


So as always, Tonkotsu King ramen has never disappointed me..I had twice in a week! haha..of course the people that I ate with made difference too! =) After trying both Tonkotsu and Black Spicy Tonkotsu, I think I prefer the Black Spicy more..tell me which one you love the most after trying k!



Teng Seng's 1st time at Tonkotsu King!

After having lunch, we proceed to Marina Bay Sand for Andy Warhol's exhibition. A handsome Art person..haha.. I didn't know much about him actually but his art work are awesome! Very nice and interesting! His exhibition will be until 12 August 12 so you still have the chance to go if you want to!


Had high tea at this place, cupcake is ok but service sucks!

Boss cupcake (Peppermint + choc)
Ok! The highlight of the day! Our sumptuous dinner at 阿一精品! Bought their coupon through Groupon. SGD 39.80 for 7 dishes!! Got abalone and bird nest somemore ok!! Haha..ntg much I can write la..look at the pictures you will know! The abalone baked rice is really nice!!


Appetizer! Squid with some salad sauce

Pumpkin Shark Fin

Fish chop with Thai Sauce..nice too!

Bird Nest

The vey nice Abalone Baked Rice

Some toufu with mushroom
 Yay! So this is how my Saturday like! Awesome and I love it! hahahahha..byeeeee!


Comments

Popular Posts