A Little Updates about Us...

Opss..recently nothing much to write about..so I decided to just write about us! haha..going into the 4th month (why does it seem to be forever??) and more to go! What do we do normally huh? In Singapore nothing much but Eat, Movie, Shopping, Eat, Movie, Shopping..Walao..why so boring one? Hence sometimes I'll rather 'nua' at home..hahaha.
 
Recently he is rather busy with assignments and so do I..I will busy with exams soon! =) This post I'll just post the pictures of where did we go for food..If you are interested you can go look for it too! One restaurant that I highly recommend is Ma Maison at Bugis. Their Omu Rice and tarts are just awesome!

Ma Maison
Bugis Junction #02-51, 200 Victoria Street (S)188021 188021
6338 4819



Mont Blanc Tart
Tried Wild Honey at Scott Square. Their brunch is not bad (European) but I don't really like the ambience there..too crowded and noisy..and then we got a bit jelak of the brunch due to too much mushroom..haha!
Wild Honey
6 Scotts Road, #03-01/02 Scotts Square
 
Geylang Lorong 9 Frog Leg Porridge
 

糖百府 (Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka)
Their desserts not bad...
 
 Nana Thai Food
Golden Mile Complex, 5001 Beach Road, #01-87, Beach Road, 199588
 
Found good review about this Thai Restaurant so decided to give it a try..but besides the Thai Milk Tea I don't find the others are fantastic..I'll go Thailand and eat :p.
I like this!


Pad Thai & Pineapple Fried Rice

Comments

  1. 新加坡的泰国餐还是不够好吃,因为材料有些不同,不够新鲜。。。
    还好吗?很久没见了。。。哈哈!
    --阿海

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha..I was wondering which Ah Hai is that! I think I know who..I thought you only interested in Vietnam food? haha

      Delete
  2. I working for Thai based company lei. So I am sort of diversified? haha...
    --阿海

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts