Another Challenge in Life

Well...Life will never be peaceful forever..Challenges arise along the way and it's for me to overcome and move on.

So here come the challenge. The challenge is so big that I don't know how to put it in words. I can only say that this is the worst I can imagine to happen during my 1st career. But like what my boss said, think it positively and this will be the reason I grow and become stronger that I can overcome any obstacles ahead of me!

Here come another option in life, to take the risk or not to be an insurance agent..Psychological barrier is higher than anything else. How people perceive of me being an insurance agent? How about my parents? Do I really want to go into this field? Is this what I want? It gives me good money and I believe that I can do it.

Time to really sit down and think carefully..too many things happen at a time and I can't seem to think rationally..but well..I do believe that things will be solved eventually..the angel out there has already given me a path to move on..just that I have not discovered it!

Comments

Popular Posts