Malaysia Boleh!

hahaha..don't misunderstand me! This is the name of a brand new food street in Singapore! I have heard a lot about how nice the food there but yesterday was the 1st time I've been there! All their recipes are from the original owners in Malaysia!
 
Without having disappointment, I feel so touched to be in there! Omg! I was like back to Malaysia! I bought a KL Hokkien Mee to try! Nice! and and...the famous Longan Drink at Chee Cheong Gai! And hor..there is this 猪肉丸粉 which I have been craving for since I'm in Singapore. Singapore ones just...ehm..no comment la..But...I din try that coz I dont have so many stomache la obviously..
 
My point is..Malaysians who miss Malaysian food alot alot..please go and try the food there! It's at the new wing of Jurong Point (nearest MRT: Boon Lay)!! Don't miss it!


Comments

Popular Posts