Busy and Tiring Weekend

The weekend that has just passed was packed with activities! Saturday went cycling with baby's colleagues at Punggol. Not too bad the view..very quiet also but didn't get the chance to take photos so I shall skip it..hahaha!
 
Sunday was the more tiring one (though I have no idea why were we so tired..lol!). We went out for brunch at around 12 noon at our favourite brunching place - Choupinette (click into the link for address). Baby very boring one always order the same thing. I tried something different this time round - beef lasagne. One thing I like about this place is that they always serve in set meals. For breakfast, it always come with one hot and cold drink and the main. For my set lunch, I have a drink, the main and a dessert. Both are around SGD 20++. The food is nice also so quite worth it!


My beef lasagne


Dessert - Creme Brule
After brunch was shopping time!! Baby needed to buy a lot of stuff (clothes mainly) so we proceeded to Bugis to shop! We shopped for like 4 hours around the area and were totally exhausted! Baby was the worse..can see his face totally 'pale'! hahahha! But the outcome not bad la that day..I think he bought like 3 sets of tops and pants and of course I bought some too! Mainly for sisters k!
 
Alright! Picture below are for me to show off, hahahahhah! If you are following me on Instagram (siow_wei) you should have seen it la..haha!

Bangles - New Look & Random Stalls at Scape
Studded bag - Bysi
Boots - Payless

 
Ok.. A bit of intro for my outfit. The top I bought it from ASOS few months already and at last having the chance to wear it as I finally found something that can match with it nicely! Leatherette skorts by Theory Of Seven. Found this online blogshop recently and this is one of the items that I really love! Bought a fews knitted tops as well and will bring them over to HK! Will review them in my HK post for sure. Stay tune!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts