Getaway Soon!

Decided to blog before the 'end of the world'..haha! Yalo..if tomorrow is not going to be end of the world, the day after tomorrow I'll be in Hong Kong for my getaway! So...world please do not end!
 
By right it should be a nice getaway if I didn't fail my test..but well..blame myself for not studying hard enough but I did feel relieved for at least get rid of it a short while..has been rather stressed!
 
Some recent updates here..did not have chance to dress up nicely (I will have chance when I'm in HK!). Just some of the activities I had with ex-colleagues and BFF.

Joanna was back from Australia and had a nice hang out with the girls!

This very filling Dim Dum Buffet at Harbour Front Centre for farewell!

Very nice make up kit for BFF's bday! I wish I own one too -.-
Bday dinner for Shirley! Glad to have everyone gathered though we are no longer working together.
Will provide updates again when I'm back from Hong Kong! Nice food and weather please welcome me! hehe!

Comments

Popular Posts