Today's post - My Favourite Bloggers

There won't be pictures in this posts but still, I urge everyone who is reading this to click into the hyperlinks that I'm going to share (if you want la, I'm not forcing..haha!).
 
I started blogging since 4 years plus ago I think..just to have a private space to release my feelings. Only till recent one or two years, I started to realise or discover the fun of blogging mostly due to the few bloggers I really like. I started to love sharing with people what I love to do, eat and buy...It's no longer a space for myself only but to everyone out there..
 
First of the few bloggers I follow is BoboStephanie. She is actually my Secondary School senior, haha... A pretty girl since then and now even prettier. A very simple reason that I started to follow her blog, the pics that she posts are very pretty la...who doesn't like to see pretty stuff right? haha..Other than her pretty face, another reason that attracts me is her sense of fashion. Love the outfits photos that she posted since she was still in US. Now that she is back to Malaysia, most of the clothes that she shared can be found in Malaysia! Yes..for Malaysia friends who love fashion too..I will encourage you to follow her blog or Instagram. Even if you don't buy, her pics can be some inspirations for you!
 
The following bloggers that I'm going to share are those I started following not long, half a year may be?
 
Fourfeetnine (Audrey) - Found her through Bobo and followed her on Twitter. She tweets rather interesting stuff, hahaha..I can't really describe what so interesting, follow her you will know. Her blog posts also very interesting one. Her Advertorials sometimes really different from other bloggers and one that I remember clearly is the one on Magnum. Then recently another one about instant noodles (not Advert) also damn funny! Hahaha...yalo..She is just very cute laaa...
 
Cheesie - Blogger who gives lotsssss of Japanese Fashion inspirations! I blame her for making me sooo into MODE now! haha..also because of her and Bobo, I bought my 1st Vivi magazine! Because of her, I'm more into Japanese brands of apparels now. Her Instagram is a must follow if you are someone who loves to dress pretty pretty like me! haha..and her always changing hair do will also make your eyes open! Cheesie and Audrey have their own label (Foruchizu) pop up store at KLCC Isetan from 30 Nov till end Dec! Go visit if you like Japanese fashion! Too bad I can't be there..T.T
 
Xiaxue & QiuQiu - Both of them are from Singapore. Xiaxue's blog is not so much into fashion but more lifestyle I would say. Other than some Adverts, I like her blog because she is someone whom I think always being confident and 敢敢做自己. No matter how many negative comments she received where some are really harsh..She will always stand and fight for herself. Sometimes really don't understand certain people..If you don't like her then just unfollow her lo (but in the first place why did you follow sia?), don't need to say something really mean ma..especially those cursing her baby.. -.-   
 
QiuQiu is a very positive person! Sometimes a bit like 傻大姐..haha! Following her Twitter is also another interesting to do. She is a very hardworking blogger, always have posts being uploaded one even when she is overseas. Besides hor..she is the rare blogger that I've seen always shows her face without make up and pictures of hers long time ago when she was still...err...very demure..lol! And another wonderful skill she has..able to spot a lot of cheap (I mean really cheap that kind) but nice clothes. No wonder she is the Budget Barbie la...
 
Walao..very long never write so long liao..tired sia..hahahhaha! Most of my posts consist of more pictures ma..So yup! This is not an Ad for them k..they are famous enough don't even need to advertise la..more like I feel like sharing what I love about them. Alright..gonna end here..bye!

Comments

Popular Posts