Stressed..

Im stressed..ok..all because of the quiz's results. Thanks to the Prof or else I would never care about the poor results again. He actually wanna meet me for the quiz performance. How long I had never asked by teacher/prof to meet him regarding test? Haiz..ok..time to face this problem seriously so as to push myself up to 2nd upper. I dunno, seriously lack of motivation to study, studying just gets meaningless to me. However, I know I still need to work hard for it..I need to find back the interest in studying, find back the competitive me or else I will forever be like this. How am I going to find back that feeling??

ok..another shocking news to me..he actually gt the feeling before?? Just because I din manage to do certain things everything was changed. I missed something that might be belonged to me. But if it's really mine, isn't it supposed to be there even after more than 1 hr? It's only 1 hr..it's only a small little thing that I missed out..ok..well..it might be good for me..mayb..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts