Disappointed

I never thought of he can just 'fan lian' like that..just because of a small little stuff..haiz..nvm ba..I don't really need a friend that won't treausre. It's a relief to me too to stay away from him.

Ehm..being not so talkative also a problem? What's wrong with I don't like to chat? Yea..I just don't like to chat just for the sake of chatting, I don't like to force myself to come out with stuff that I don't really wanna talk about. I mean for what? No point chatting this way what. I am who I am..Now then I feel thankful to kl who was once my talking machine. Someone that willing to talk to me no matter how quiet I am. Although he is no longer the one now..

Wahaha..I actually went to Ah Fang and da bao my supper alone at 11pm!! crazy..but I feel contented.:)

Comments

Popular Posts