School is starting 2mr!

Sian! That's the end of holidays and I'm going back to school tomorrow!

I had 4 months of precious and memorable holidays. Been spending quite alot of time with families, attended bro's and sis's convos, knew a number of new friends, spent almost everyday with bff coz stayed in her house ma,haha...hanged out till midnight, tried food that I never tried before. I miss the fish soup! I miss going ECP, I miss the BBQ and many many things else! I will miss the feeling goin back 'home' too..and bff, don't miss me too much k!:) We will still hang out together! once a week!

I'm really shag nw..shifted from hall 2 to hall 3..the whole body is aching...but I like my new room, it is really convenient. I have so much space to store my clothes and shoes nw!hehe..


Comments

Popular Posts