Food Hunt after Dragon Boating

Just a simple update for the sake of writing something -.-

Went for dinner at this Bistro by the beach, called Bistro @ Changi. It's just right beside Changi Village. The place was recommended by Chand and indeed the food was good! Some pictures for you to take a look...

Forced to pose as I insisted to have a camwhore session..haha



And here's the food!
Apple Cider - this beer is nice too!


My Sambal Fish :) The butter rice is one of the best I've ever tried!


He had fun with the Doi Doi pudding..hehe
It is fun hanging out with this group of people, the topics that they will talk about are interesting..haha..they are special people that I start to get in touch more after joining dragon boating. DB is tiring but somehow I kinda like it, is the satisfaction of taking up sport..I've never thought of DB will be one of the sports that I will be participating in..haha..but well..who knows? and I'm going for competition next week! It's gonna be a fun one!

Comments

Popular Posts