New place, new start!

Well, it has been a beautiful April so far..though still long way to go. At least work is getting smoother and I have finally moved into my new house. I love this place actually, especially my room..hee..Really near to MRT, my room is well decorated and with huge wardrobe and mirror!

I have a new hair style too! thanks to my friend at hometown..came to my house at 10pm and cut my hair till 12am..haha...the result is good as I have receive a lot of compliments..gonna wait for him to be at Sg and trim it for me next time..haha


New hair and I


Had our choir concert on the 31st March. The Alumni choir is aiming to have our own concert end of this year too! Singing in choir is still one of the activities that makes me feel satisfied. Shall see if the concert will be realised. Stay tuned!


Colleagues

With BFF

With Psycho Buddy!



Comments

Popular Posts