Welcome 2013!

Decided to blog about how we welcome the brand new year instead of Hong Kong trip (coz less things to say! hahahah!) However it was kinda boring la..lol!
 
So baby came to my hometown for the 1st time on 30 Dec 2012. Nothing much to do at my place so we had dinner at home, visited grandparents and then supper with the family. The next day we left for Singapore early in the morning. He was complaining how far and difficult is the journey! haha! As we had rather long ride on NYE, we didn't go out for anything just nua at home. Had dinner at Kopitiam (North Point) and slept before 12am! When my phone was busy vibrating with all the New Year messages, I was well aslept, LOL!
At Kopitiam..LOL

New Year day (Today!) is more interesting! Baby needed to use the Taka vouchers we have to buy some formal shirts so headed down to Taka and shopped! I bought this Senka makeup remover introduced by Qiuqiu as it sounds really good. Will review after starting to use it! Also bought some CNY clothes for siblings. Baby said we are gonna have something good for New Year dinner so decided to go to Robert Timms for dinner. Have heard about it but not tried before. Looked through the menu and it was kinda interesting! haha..they have crocodile and kangaroo meat! So I ordered Kangaroo Loin Steak and baby ordered Crocodile Casserole. I don't really like the kangaroo meat actually as the texture is like chicken breast, ya I hate chicken breast meat! haha! But the sauce (red wine) and side dishes were good! Crocodile meat is ok just like pork ribs!

Alright..pictures time again!

Mushroom Soup - Not bad!

Crocodile!

My Kangaroo!


LOTD
Gradient top from Theoryofseven
New love - Bracelet from Lovisa and tights from F21!
 

Comments

Popular Posts