Hong Kong for Christmas 2012 - Last!

It's been raining non-stop since dunno what time yesterday night..but I'm not feeling sleepy at all!! Just a bit bored with my book and drama..so..here I am..blogging =D

This will be the last part about my Hong Kong trip. Last 2 days we spent in Disneyland and 蜡像馆. We went to Disneyland at around 10am. The journey to Disneyland was not too crowded. I like the special train with Mickey Mouse's deco which brought us to Disneyland..It was like you stepped into a different world from the busy city. The place is really big also..a lot of people but you don't really feel that it's crowded. The weather was perfect..there was shiny sun but cool wind..shiok! Perhaps I'm really too old already, don't really like taking extreme rides so the entire tour in Disneyland, we only went for like 3D shows and simple (kiddish) rides..haha! Such as Merry-Go-Round. Baby was forced to ride with me =p. Although I don't really into cartoons, I really like those romance stories of Disney..haha..the shows were really nice! Must watch! A lot of time was spent taking pictures so here you go!









The last day was spent at 蜡像馆 and shopping! I kinda like 蜡像馆 leh..took damn lots of pictures in there..most of the 蜡像 really look like the real person! After that we met up with baby's ex-colleague then I spent time to do some shopping. Didn't buy a lot of things cause those special ones kinda expensive.

Some of my favorite pics here!









The red shoes was one of my buy
I start missing HK mainly because of the cold/cool weather..It was my 1st trip with only bf and I. There were conflicts of course but I think it actually made us understand each other more! Relationship gets better even though we start to have arguments! I guess this is how relationship should be..6 months has just passed and more down the road! Next trip will be Valentine's trip in Phuket..can't wait already! =))

Comments

Popular Posts