Eat again........

Ok, promised myself I must blog tonight so here I am! Although I gotta work after this...-.-

Alright! nothing much actually. Just that I went to this restaurant which I find it quite nice and worth recommendation. It's the 15 Minutes Cafe located in LASALLE College of the Arts. Since it was my first time there, I went online to search about this place. The reviews were not bad so I couldn't wait to be there!

The surrounding didn't disappoint me! The restaurant is in the Arts college so naturally everything is just so artistic! Cool building structure and lighting. Here are pictures for you to take a look!


Nice horr...
Ok, now come to the food. I saw from the reviews that some highly recommended their Tofu Lasagna but guess what...It's no longer available...just sian TTM..-.- In the end I ordered another recommended course which is the Wasabi Prawn Pizza..haha..not too bad..kinda special the taste and don't worry if you don't like wasabi. The taste is not very strong. Kenny's food is not bad too! Some sausage + minced beef + butter rice. Pictures time now!







Last but not least! Show you my cute Flat White for tea time today! hahahahhaha..my creation k!

Hello!

Comments

Popular Posts