Japan Day 1 (Osaka)

As promised, I'm gonna blog about the details of my Japan trip.

We (Teng Seng, Kenny & I) took flight from Changi Airport, transit at LCCT and met up with Xin Kun and Hwee Yang. Our flight to Osaka was at 2pm and we reached Kansai Airport at around 9.30pm. After getting our luggages, we rushed to take the last train to our hostel at Osaka. It was so shiok cause that's the 1st time we took Japan transport! The map was sooo big and we were in a rush. In any case, we got into the last train and began our journey in Japan!

The name & address of our hostel - 大阪中野屋 本馆A - 大阪市淀川區東三國一丁目15-17

The owner is a very nice Taiwanese, she will tell you what's nice around that area and most importantly in Chinese! hahaha...

So basically the 1st night ntg much lo..we went for supper then slept all night! hahaha..

Ok..I'm a lazy blogger..Since the second day we headed to Kobe, I shall make it a seperate post cause I feel sleep already..lol!!!! Sorry laaa.... Meanwhile I shall post some photos for you to view 1st..=p






Comments

Popular Posts