My 1st Ever Japan Trip - Part 1

Alright..Decided to split the trip into a few posts cause I don't wanna spend too much time each time I blog..hahaha! ok..I'm just lazy...

Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto...My 1st ever Japan trip and I'm already in love with Japan! Their service, environment, food and everything! ok..besides they seldom have non-smoking area in restaurant. Other than that everything is nearly perfect even their toilet! hahahaha...

The most impressive must be their customer service la...they are so nice while serving. There was once where I bought a purse from a shop, the sales girl actually carried my stuff after I paid and sent me to the front then passed me my purse (plus saying sayonara, arigatogozaimasu and etc..)! You say they are nice anot?!

One more thing, the umbrellas in Japan are soooo pretty! so many designs and colors! I was really tempted to buy one back but theirs are those not foldable ones, a bit ma fan to carry in Sg so forgot about it..what a waste! I'm a noob, I should have taken the pictures of umbrellas......

Food...How can their food be so nice? I mean the local ones la..a random shop can serve katsu don that is of restaurant standard in Sg lo! Ramen (Ippudo and Ichiran) don't need to say...awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okla..This is like a introductory post..hahaha..will include a few photos 1st then zoom into the details of trip! Stay tuned!


The random shop that serves nice food

Comments

Popular Posts