Carl's Junior with peeps plus Iron Man 2

It's Labour Day..Had a nice hang out with the peeps although study was not productive. :p Had Carl's Junior for dinner since Kenny wanna have a try. Well, reminded me of my 1st time eating Carl's Junior, with him..actually alot of my 1st time in Sg was with him, so ntg special rite..(say only, haha)..ok, tt's not the point. Had my Western Bacon Cheese Burger, not that fantastic la..haha..but I love my Cookies Ice-Cream Shake and Onion Rings!

After dinner, had to stroll around JP cause the movie is at 10pm. Too early for us to go in, so bought my gal's assessment book in Popular. I never watched Iron Man 1 but went to watch Iron Man 2! haha..Ivan said 1st one was better..no comments for that. Overall it was quite nice, certain scenes are impressive. I like Tony actually, though sometimes is too ego. I like Pepper too! A woman who is always there for Tony no matter what..:)

Comments

Popular Posts