Finally back at home after 3 months..

It's really been a long time since my last time back home, suddenly feels that so many things are so not familiar. The environment, the scenery, the people..haha..but don't worry, will be here for the next 2 weeks, I will make them familiar again.

I realize it's not really a long journey back. 1st time finished 2 movies within a ride and the 2 movies were good surprisingly! haha...so the RM 30 ride was not that bad afterall. Feel abit sick actually these 2 days, luckily it doesn't get worse. Suddenly don't feel like going back Sg so soon, wanna relax at home, enjoy my holidays. However, I need to go back and give tuition and sleep in a room belongs to someone I'm not close to. ok..even feel more reluctant to go back now. :(

I did something stupid again..sigh..just like what I will always do. Did it and regret about it..the same stupid old me. I have a fight in my mind everyday. To wait or not to wait? I guess I already don't really know what I want. Yea..time to cool down and think, what I want? I doubt I will have an answer. Even if I have I can't make sure I will do it accordingly, that's the problem. Have the thought I'm not going to think about relationship now..I'm totally lost in relationship..I dunno from now on who can I really rely on, or who I wanna rely on..I guess in the end it's just me..

Comments

Popular Posts