Yum Yum Tonkatsu Ramen

Well..decided to blog about this before going to bathe. One of the nicest ramen in Sg!!!! Omg! I'm craving for it already..*Slurp*


Yay!! This is the name of the shop! Where does it located exactly? Near Tanjong Pagar MRT, once you come out from the control, turn left and go up the escalator. Look for Orchid Hotel, it's right at the corner. Or you can spot it immediately by looking at the queue -.- Yeah! the queue is normally damn long!! The place is rather small, maybe can only accomodate to 15-20 people? But well I tell you, It's definitely worth the wait! If don't believe you ask her! (pointing down to the girl in pic below)..hahaha

Alright! There are not a lot of choices in fact..3 main choices based on the soup base. Each base has 3 more choices (with seaweed, with flavoured egg and 1 more which I forgot what). You can also determine the hardness of your ramen, how spicy or how oily you want it to be! So I ordered this! Black spicy tonkatsu ramen! Tadah!


Niceeeee! Especially that egg! Omg!! The nicest egg that I ever tasted! The soup is not bad too! Just that it's abit oily even I ordered medium for the oil level. So if you go there you should opt for the least oily. And...before we started eating, 1 more step to take..haha..grind the black sesame served!


hahaha..quite fun la..so after having some hand exercises, pour the sesame into the bowl and start eating lo! and and...they serve you hard boiled egg also for everyone!! I find it quite cool la! hahaha

Alright! so that's about it for this post la...just to satisfy my crave for the ramen -.- nvm..I will go there again soon!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts